Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Not to be outdone by my daughter

Okay, so when Courtney tried on her wedding dress on her 8th anniversary, I was curious to try my on.
36 years later it still fits to a degree.
I was home alone when I did this fitting and I could not force the zipper up by myself, I am completely sure, but I am guessing that if I had an extra hand it may have been forced to close.
It was fun to read all the comments when I posted these photos on facebook.

The last time I wore my wedding dress was when I had been married 8 years and I was a model in our church's wedding dress fashion show.  It fit perfectly at that time.  This time, not so much, but at least I could get it on my body!
I quickly packed it back up in the attic where it will stay for another 36 years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails