Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Labor


Today Courtney, Paul, and Tizita are in labor.
Their labor will last over 13 hours (which really isn't all that long)
It will take them that long to fly across the "Big Sea."
After the labor, they will finally be able to see their daughter/sister, Soliana.
As you can see from their itinerary, Soliana's name is on the list of passengers!
That is so exciting.
I love seeing Soliana's name as an official part of the Van Auken family.
Of course, as you all know, I am having an anxious day because of this flight.
I am watching the flight on Flight Aware and so far, so good.
The end result of this "labor" will be so worth everything just as any new baby is so well worth the labor that a mom goes through.
I am just hoping that the next ten days go quickly.
June 29 cannot come soon enough for me!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What is Soliana's middle name going to be? Did they keep her previous last name like they did for Tiz? Just curious since I saw the P on there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails