Friday, June 8, 2012

I have accomplished much today

 It has been a busy Friday around here.
I am very sad at how quickly the summer is flying by.
I have many things on my "to do" list and only so much time to accomplish it.
Today was a good day though and I got to check a few things off my list.
I did some serious grocery shopping.  These are just a few of the bags, there were more on the floor.
 I took all the bedding off, washed it, and hung it out to dry.
I also washed the curtains in our bedroom.
Our bedroom had been neglected for a long time and it was in need of some serious cleaning.
 Here it is, all put back together and smelling so good.
I was ready to crawl in at 3:00 when I took this picture.
I also baked some brownies and another batch of bars from a new recipe.
My girls will be happy to know that these brownies are just barely cooked, the way we like them.
My last batch was done enough to cut and that means they are too done for us.
When John gets home we will eat outside and enjoy some of this beautiful weather.
Tomorrow we have a fun day planned with my two favorite twins and my favorite granddaughter.
Stay tuned for that update.

1 comment:

Verna said...

This. Must have been cleaning day, we cleaned our whole trailer top to bottom. With Bud scheduled for surgery later this month I figured I'd best get it all cleaned up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails