Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Pool is ready for you

Here are two swim rings that are waiting patiently for two little girls to swim with them.
Yesterday was another hot, hot day here in Wisconsin.
I went over to Kev and Mal's pool to float around on a raft for a bit.
The water felt so good, just like our pools on St. George always feel.
I did not stay on  my raft very long, I was enjoying being in that nice, refreshing water.
That is when I noticed the two swim rings just waiting for two little girls to join them.

Courtney and Paul arrived safely in Addis last night about midnight our time.
Today they have already spent time with Soliana and plan to do so again tomorrow.
Report from Courtney says she is very sweet and I just be she is!
Cannot wait to see for myself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails