Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More of Soliana

 Okay, I admit it, I cannot get enough of this little sweetheart.
This is the picture that I woke up to today on my FB page.
I am so thankful to see her big smile, her two little teeth, and to see her standing up.
Looks like she is right on target for most things.
She is playing with the remote here just like all little kids, too.
 Here she is sleeping so peacefully with her papa.
In this photo, I really think she looks very much like Tizita.
 Here she is sleeping on Courtney.
Courtney says the bond is already established, surely looks like it.
And I had to repost this precious photo from yesterday just because I cannot get enough of her!


Just a reminder to keep this precious family in your thoughts and prayers as they travel home tomorrow and Friday.

1 comment:

Verna said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with them as they travel and with you as family as you meet her. She is a doll! Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails