Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Dresses for my Little Lady

Sneak peek at the two dresses that I bought for Tizita for Easter this year. I purchased both of these at Sophia's Style online. They have really cute clothes. I have taken it upon myself to buy her Easter dress the last two years and I hope to continue with this tradition. I remember my grandma buying me many of my pretty dresses when I was a little girl and I always enjoyed them so much.
Easter dress 2011. I also purchased this one from a site called Sophia's Style. I have many quite a few purchases for Tizita from this site. They offer unique styles that one does not see in every Target, Shopko, or Kohl's. Some of the dresses are quite pricey, but there are always clearances and sales. End of sales pitch.
Easter dress 2010. I did not purchase this dress. It was before I started the tradition of buying Tiz her dress. Courtney bought this one from a local crafter or off of an Etsy site.
Easter 2009. The first Easter dress that I purchased. The selling factor, for me, was that it had a matching dress for Mimi. I loved the colors of this one on Tiz. I don't remember which one, but I know this dress was purchased at one of the big chain stores.
I am so happy that all of these dresses will be worn again by another sweet little lady. I am guessing that Soliana will look just as beautiful in them as her sister did.
I have given myself permission to purchase twice as much now because there will be two girls using it.
I hope Soliana will be better about hand me downs than her Aunt Alissa was however. When Alissa was about four, I had packed up two large bags of Courtney's outgrown clothes and was excited to pull it out and share it with Alissa. Well, Alissa took one look at it and said, "I am not wearing any of that old stuff!" I was so mad at her, that if a neighbor had not called and invited her over, I may have physically hurt her. She will tell you I shook her that day, but I am not confessing to anything. Anyway, she escaped with her little life. I threw both bags into her old attic closet. Two weeks later, I found her looking through everything and picking out the things she would wear. It was that day that I learned that, with Alissa, it is best to let her call the shots in her own time.
Okay, back to your normal day now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails