Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Who knew?

Today's photo is of the great new app I found on my smartphone. It is called Endomond and it tracks our route when we walk, then tell us how many miles we walked, calories we burned, and miles per hour. No need for my antiquated pedometer with this app.
We used it for the first time last night and it was awesome to watch those tenths of miles add up. We walked 3 miles last night in 45 minutes.
It also shows you the route that your travelled. Looking forward to using it on all or our walks.
We can also use it with our bikes so now I don't need the speedometer anymore either!
Who knew that a phone could do so many things?

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's only the beginning. I hear about all the apps people at work use and I'm just amazed. Some of them use the sleep cycle one that tracks your sleeping patterns and wakes you at the optimal time in the morning when you will feel most refreshed (within a window that you set.) Have fun finding new apps!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails