Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sprng is sprung

I know I mentioned it a few days ago, probably more than once, but I just figured it was a fluke and our seasonal weather would return, but it has now been over a week of 70 to 80 degree temps. Everything is in bloom and it is only March 22.
These are some of the crocuses in our yard.
Here are the hyacinths,
And our one lowly daffodil, yep, we only have one!
I am not sure how long this beautiful weather can possibly last, but I am enjoying it for as long as it stays.
One bad thing that we have to look forward to is the bug population. It is going to be bad. Last night driving home from Waupun, we actually thought it was raindrops on our windshield, but it turned out to be bugs! The car is covered in them. There is always a price to pay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails