Monday, March 26, 2012

How High Will it Go?

I just wanted to document the price of gas. It is on the rise around here. Not good news when you have a husband who commutes an hour and 20 minutes twice each day, but nothing we can do about it either.
Our cool seasonal weather has returned for this week. I am back to school today after a wonderful spring break.
As I noted in a previous post, I have started a private blog for Soliana called Sunshine after the Storm. If you would like an invite to read that blog just let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Of course I would like an invite to the new blog!!!

Maureen Guth said...

I'd like an invite to the new blog too!

Maureen (O'Leary) Guth
maureen.guth@gmail.com

Verna said...

I would like an invite too. I think it is great that you write to each of them like you did and make a book for them!
Verna colemanverna@yahoo com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails