Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Got Nothin'

Okay, so I am doing this photo a day thing which so far has been fun and quite painless, but today I have nothing. I am suffering from blogger's block and all I have is this card. Of course, it is not my original photo, but I say it still counts, right Kim?
I sent this to both of my girls when I first saw it because it reminded me so much of myself and I knew they would laugh. Not so much the vodka part, but more the etch a sketch. I have been known to try and turn on the TV with my phone, take pictures with the remote and make a call with the camera, so who knows what I might do with an etch a sketch?
Okay, there's my photo for the day.
I am going to be looking for some new material today.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've had days where I have nothing too and figuring out something to post takes me some time. I say ANY type of photo counts. I'm using the challenge more to just keep up on my blogging :) I got a good laugh at the picture today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails