Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Phones

Today was the day that we had decided to buy our new phones! We were finally stepping into the 2010's and updating our phone. The last time we had updated our phone was the same night we had purchased our washing machine. We had ridden our bikes out to Sears and ordered the washer and then rode on to the US cellular store and purchased the new phone and plan. The person helping us said our plan wasn't even available anymore, it was that old. We hang on to our phones for a long time. Our old phone did not take pictures, it did not connect to the internet, and we never played a game on it. It was strictly a phone.
This AM when I was going to turn on the TV, I actually was pressing buttons on the old phone. I had a senior moment and must have thought it was the remote! I started to seriously doubt if I could handle a newfangled phone.
But we did go ahead and purchase two new phones. We went into the store expecting to buy a smartphone for me and a simple "phone" for John, but we walked out with two smartphones for the same price.
We are excited to get to know our new phones. My fingers seem a bit too fat to actually type on the tiny keyboard, but I am sure with practice we can do it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails