Monday, March 19, 2012

Soiana and a few days wtih Tizita

I really intended to skip a post/photo today because I just didn't want to move on from my post yesterday about our little granddaughter Soliana and the memorial for Natnael. I changed my mind and just decided to start with this cute pillow pet that Tizita picked out for her little sister while we were shopping today. This way I get to mention Soliana again in this post.
Tizita came to Watertown with us yesterday to spend a few days of my spring break with me. I am letting her be the activity director so today we started with a shopping trip to Walmart where she wanted to buy some fish for pets.
Here are Molly and Michelle, Tizita's two new fish.
Tizita also picked out a kit with skinny balloons, the kind you use to make balloon animals and a tube to use blow them up. Best $5.00 I ever spent.
It seems that Tiz may have a career in balloon making. Here are some of the things she created. I couldn't even get my twists to stay in the balloons.
Of course, she had to mix up one of her usual concoctions, this time is was some type of cupcakes.
I bought her a new scooter at Walmart, too. We scooted down to St. Vinney's today. I confess I just may have bought the scooter because I like a scooter.
At St. Vinney's she picked out this food cart and a doll carrier. The cart is going to be a bed for her baby. So, I rode the scooter home, while she pushed the cart with the carrier. I am sure we were quite the site.
When we got home, Tiz enjoyed some time in her swing.
Then she proceeded to give me a lesson in using my new phone.
It was a great fun filled day and we have her for two more days. A perfect way to spend my spring break for sure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails