Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tag a long bike

This package arrived yesterday. I ordered it online last Friday, pretty quick shipping I would say! Best part was, the shipping was free. It is a trail a long bike for Tizita's Easter gift. I cannot wait to unpack it, hitch it up, and take Tiz for a spin. Due to the fact that my bike is in for its annual tune up, I was not able to try it out when it arrived.
I did much research on trail a long bikes before I chose this one to purchase. I am looking forward to many great rides with Tizita pedaling along. Hopefully my bike will be done by Easter so we can try it out then. I will post pictures of the bike as soon as it is up and running.
If anyone else would like an invite to read my blog to Soliana, just message me your email and I will send an invite.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails