Friday, March 23, 2012

Fingers-Hands-Magoo

So, who is Fingers-Hands-Magoo, you ask? Well, according to Tizita it is anyone who can untangle a mess and Gigi fits the bill here.
Somehow ten of my little yo-yos got tangled. My best guess is that one little lady tried crocheting them and let me tell you, they were crocheted well.
Now, granted, these yo-yos are a dime a dozen, but once you put Fingers-Hands-Magoo-Gigi on the case, she will not give up until the job is finished.

After working all afternoon and into the evening, Gigi successfully untangled the big mess.
Whenever Tizita leaves here after a visit, she leaves her marks behind.

I have started yet another blog. This new one is for Soliana and is called Sunshine after the Storm. I am keeping it private for now, but if any of my faithful readers would like an invite to come over and read, just let me know. I intend to write and publish it for Soliana just as I did for Tizita with a blog about waiting, meeting, and sharing her first year.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the name Fingers Hands Magoo. I'm just like Grandma Marge in that if it seems to be a challenge I won't stop until I get it! Go Marge!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails