Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Bachelorette and Donald

TV at its best!
A few seasons ago, I declared on FB that I would never, ever, no not ever watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette again. 
I don't remember the exact reason right now, but I think it had something to do with the Bachelor changing his mind and taking his second choice over his first.
Whatever it was, it made me very mad at the show and I was going to boycott.
Well, that didn't last because I was back watching the very next season.
The Bachelorette is back on and my Monday nights are something to look forward to again.
I am not all that excited with Emily, but I will watch anyway.
And I am not going to the spoiler site this season.  I am going to let myself be surprised!
Oh, the drama...
Then there is Donald!
Dancing with the Stars has never really interested me all that much.
But, Donald Driver has added a new dimension to that show.
Last night he and his partner were decked out in the Gold and Green, the audience was filled with people wearing cheeseheads, and he did some amazing footwook and lifts.
Yep, Donald is representing WI well.
Tonight we find out if he won the whole thing, if not, I may have to protest that show, too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails