Sunday, May 27, 2012

This is all I Got Today

We are spending the weekend at the Van Auken B and B in Oshkosh.
The Van Aukens are camping.
We biked the Rawley/Mariner bike trails yesterday.
I planned to upload a number of the pictures from our ride, but the computer is not being cooperative tonight, so I am leaving you with just this one teaser.
I was just ready to begin the ride.
More to come tomorrow, I hope...

Today at the B and B I organized and cleaned for Courtney.  I believe in earning my keep while I am here. 
I cleaned up Tizita's room, she has a bit of her mama in her, reorganized the playroom, and redid the guest room which was going to be Natnael's room.
It all looks good and I will share those photos when I get back home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails