Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just a few more old time favorites

Okay, I confess, I had so much fun traveling down memory lane yesterday, that I had to revisit it again today.
Just look at those two excited sisters in the above photo, all ready for the first day of school.
I think it was third and first grade.
I am especially fond of those shoes and socks.
Didn't Alissa have the prettiest hair?  I usually had to put it in those high braids due to my lack of hair styling ability.

These were taken before a Christmas program, maybe sixth and fourth grades.
Christmas Eve was always such a wonderful night with our girls being part of the big two service performance.  Great memories of those nights.
Here I think Courtney has the winning hair style with that side pony.
.
And this final one for today was taken when we spent a week up in the northwoods at a rustic cabin.
Not sure how our family survived without a TV for that long.
At any rate, we had this fun blow up boat that the girls would take out on the lake.
I have some fond memories of that trip, too, even without the TV.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails