Monday, May 14, 2012

More Mother's Day

 As I said in the previous post, my mother's day was near perfect.  It began  last weekend in Bloomington with Alissa and Nathan.  Continued with a Preschool trip to the farm with Courtney and Tizita joining us, our annual trip to Ebert's greenhouse with my mom, the Rummage Sale on Saturday, wonderful church service on Saturday night followed by dinner and beers at On the Rock, and finally our bike trip yesterday.  My celebrations included everything that I wanted to do on my day.
Courtney and Paul gave me some beautiful jewelry made by Ethiopian mothers and three pictures of their family including Soliana.  What great gifts!
Today it is back to normal, but with only two weeks of Preschool left this year, the time will go quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails