Friday, May 25, 2012

Perks

One of the perks of being a teacher is the gifts.
I usually get them for Christmas, my birthday, teacher appreciation week, and now at the end of the year.
I especially like the end of the year gifts since they usually include plants and other garden items.
I got the flowers from Owen.  He picked them out himself because he knew I liked daisies.

 Morgan picked out this balloon for me because she knows I like princesses.
I do like princesses, right?
 This is the third year that I have gotten a pretty plant from the Duddeck children.
Last year it was roses, year before that daisies, this year geraniums and allysum.
 Some lavendar from Carlee as well as

these homemade sprays and deodorizes made with essential oils.
They smell so nice!
There were a few other gifts but these were my favorites so far.
Today was the last day of school.  I am going to miss the kids, but need a break.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails