Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Now this is one SMART Phone!

As I posted yesterday, Motel 6 left the light on for us this past weekend in Normal, IL. 
When you pay less than $40.00 for a motel room, you do  not expect frills.
For this reason, there was a charge for internet service.
Now, I could probably do without the internet for two days, wait, no, I could not.  I have words to play with friends and bubbles to pop in Witch Saga and FB to update, etc.
So, John mentioned that he thought we could use the new smartphone to get free wi fi and sure enough, I just used the hotspot wi fi, hooked it up to the laptop, and we were in business.
I do indeed have one Smart phone!
I seldom use it for a phone, but it sure is nice for a wi fi connector, a kindle, and a flashlight.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute picture on the desktop background :) You are just learning new things with your phone everyday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails