Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dave and Buster's revisited

When John started his new job back in Aug. 2010, I had a list of three things that I wanted to do now that we had some money coming in again.  One of them was to go to Dave and Buster's again for some adult Chuck e Cheese time.  Well, last night that is just what we did.  The first time we went to Dave and Buster's was in 2008 in a Chicago.  This time we went to the new Dave and Buster's near Mayfair.  It was a great night of gaming.  Above is our power card necessary to play all the games.
This is my meal. chicken, steak, and shrimp skewers with rice and dipping sauces.  Prices are reasonable for the food and we found it to be very tasty. 
Skeeball is always one of my favorites, but I really did not do very well.  My skee ball skills need some serious work.
I love playing Deal or no Deal, John, however was not thrilled with that game.  He was opening those cases faster than I could explain the object of the game.  We did not fair well on this one.
However, we did rock the Wheel of Fortune game.  I like to refer to myself as Vanna on this photo.
I also did some serious damage to these gophers.
After our night of gaming we had one last beer. 
You can also see our prizes, two balls.
Price to buy tickets to play games, $28.00.
Fun had playing those games, priceless!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails