Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Girls

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my little babies today.

They are all grown up now and I don't get to see them as often as I would like, but everytime I do see them, we enjoy our time together so much.
I may not have made many marks in this world, but I did bring these two lovely ladies into the world and they turned out extremely well, if I do say so myself!
My wish for my granddaughters is that they will enjoy each other as much as my girls did and that they will stay close to one another even when they are all grown up.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wish Blogger had a "LIKE" button. Sometimes I don't have a specific comment but just "LIKE" the post. This is one of those!

boleau said...

content a2q12p2j94 gucci replica handbags replica bags online pakistan replica bags in bangkok replica hermes bags v8h69p7i66 replica bags wholesale india see this i0d91w8s70 replica louis vuitton replica bags chicago

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails