Monday, April 30, 2012

Twins


I wanted to introduce you to my classroom twins, Sinai and Aquila.
Now, in my humble opinion, I think every classroom should have at least one set of twins.
They make life interesting!
This is the third year that I have had these lovely ladies in my classroom.
I have watched them grow up and I have enjoyed watching their personalities emerge.
They may look alike, but they have distinct and individual personalities.
Each day when they come in, I have to ask them which is which and then make a mental note to help me remember who is who by some article of clothing.  Luckily, they very seldom dress alike and if they do, they will have a different hair accessory or different shoes.
In this picture, you can see they chose  quite different outfits.
So far, they are very honest when I ask who is who, but I am guessing as they get older, they may play some practical jokes that only identical twins are able to pull off.
I feel so blessed to have these two girls in my class and I am going to miss them next year as they head off to kindergarten.
On the first Saturday in June, Sinai and Aquila will be coming up to Oshkosh with John and I to visit Tizita.  That will prove to be one fun filled day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails