Friday, April 20, 2012

Pretty new summer bag

I am not a purse person. I have used pockets, but I prefer John's pockets for my "stuff." It is not like I have all that much stuff to begin with. My staples are a camera, a phone, and a pick. John has always been my mule without any complaint, but when I saw these pretty purses that my friend/preschool parent makes, I wanted one.
She chose the colors for me and I absolutely love them. She has captured my color palette perfectly. From now on I will be carrying my own stuff in this cute bag. I am prefering to call it a bag as opposed to a purse, makes it easier to carry.
I also have a bad history of leaving my purses in restaurants, stores, etc, so calling it a bag will hopefully help with that problem, too.
Thanks, Angie, I love it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails