Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Soliana's Stool has arrived

Before Tizita arrived home, I purchased a puzzle stool for her with her name on it.
I purchased one for Natnael, too. His stool is now in the care of Tizita who polishes it and moves it around from time to time. She told me she would always take care of his stool since he is not able to do so.
I just received Soliana's stool. I was hesitant to purchase one for her since in my crazy way of thinking, I didn't want to put her name on anything until she was safely in our arms. Then I thought better of that and decided she needs her stool before she gets home, too.
Now all we need is a little girl to sit on that stool.
I imagine two sisters will work together to take good care of their brother's stool.
Hurry home, Soliana, your stool is waiting.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What site do you use for your stools? Kenley has one that she got as a gift but I need to get Mr. Chase one.

Glad Tiz is taking great care of Natnael's stool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails