Friday, April 27, 2012

Can anyone identify these plants?



This early spring has made our yard come alive with plants and flowers.
We found this pretty white plant growing on our north side.
If anyone can identity it, please comment.



This plant has returned for years, but we cannot figure what it might be.  There are never any flowers, just these big green leaves.  It pops up in our shade garden, so must require little to no sun.


And finally this plant appeared in another one of our gardens.  It may be a perenniel that I planted last year, but I don't  know for sure.
It has unique leaves.
I am going to try and become more of a hands on gardener.  I hope to pull weeds on a regular basis and force myself to enjoy digging in the dirt.

We also have begun to plant our garden.  We put in onions, radishes, carrots, and peas last weekend.  Hoping to add more crops this weekend.

I hope someone who reads here can help me out with these plants.
If you have never commented, now is the time.

1 comment:

Verna said...

Sheri, place your plant photos on Facebook, someone has to know what they are. Tag me if you want and ask all my Mennonite, Arthur friends. I bought tomatoe plants it haven't put them in yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails