Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Blessings 2012

Another Easter is down in the history books. I always say each Easter is the best, but I think this one was really the best one yet! Here is Tizita finding the clues during her egg hunt. I have always had a hunt with clues leading to the girls' baskets and I continue that tradition with Tizita. I actually just gave it up two years ago with the girls, their husbands, and Mallory. They didn't appreciate my scavenger hunt around town and that was the end of hunts for them.
Here are my four favorite Easter blessings after church this morning.
They may have given up their basket/clue hunt, but even the girls still look for the plastic filled eggs around our yard.

Tizita got some moustaches in her basket so she can become a part of the moustache club!
Yep, it was a great Easter for us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails