Monday, April 2, 2012

She will be one great big sister

After Natnael died so suddenly, Courtney and Paul received a number of pictures of him. They had a set made for us and for the longest time I could not look at them. They made me so sad. This picture was especially difficult for me to look at because it made me think about how much fun Natnael andTizita would have had together. It made me think about how his death was not just the death of a sweet little boy, but of a son, grandson, nephew, and brother. I knew the two of them would have followed each other around crawling like this because I had seen Tiz do this very crawl many times.
I am so thankful that Tizita will be able to be a big sister to Soliana very soon. She was made to be a big sister!

1 comment:

Kim said...

It will be exciting to see Tiz in her role as big sister. I've enjoyed watching Kenley take to the role (as I'm sure you remember Courtney taking to the role as well). Can't wait to see all the great adventures Tiz will share.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails