Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our new bike

Here' s Tizita's new gently used bike from St. Vinney's. Here mama and her Aunt Alissa tried it out. We had lots of laughs about these two on this little bike.
But the little bike is not the one this post is about, it is about this new trail bike.
Tiz and I had a great time riding her new trail bike. It took Mallory and I a bit to get it assembled, but once we got over the worst part, it was pretty easy. I was a bit nervous the first time around the block, but then I found my confidence and we had fun.


Paul took Tiz on a long bike ride and he agreed it was a great purchase and they will get lots of use out of it.
Today we are off to visit John's dad in the care center and then there will be some egg hunts.
Blessed Easter to all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails