Sunday, April 1, 2012

Litte Sister Shirt has arrived!

As I have posted in the past, I found an online site that sells these precious little T-shirts featuring "brown" children. I ordered this one for Tizita just as soon as we knew she was going to be a big sister. I was waiting until Natnael came home, to give it to her, but I have since given it to her so she can wear it in anticipation of Soliana coming home.
This is the Little Brother one I had purchased for Natnael. It is now in a safe place along with all his mementos, all the special things that people had purchased especially for him, that he will not be able to enjoy this side of heaven. I actually bought two of these Little Brother shirts because the first one was actually way too big for him. So, I have an extra one in storage in case I need it for some reason down the road.
Finally, on to this one:
I just ordered this Little Sister shirt for Soliana. I am hoping it will fit her in the near future even though she is a peanut. I am now waiting to see my two precious granddaughters in their shirts.
Different characters in the big picture, same dream...

1 comment:

LuAnn Snawder said...

The shirts are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails