Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tracking Flights

Well, they are up in the air as I write. Now they are on their way from Amsterdam to Khartoum, Sudan. (Doesn't sound like a very friendly place to me) I think they only stop there for a short time and then it is on to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, finally. I had forgotten about tracking their flights until Laura, a pilot's wife reminded me of this site. I like to check on the flights to make sure that the plane is still where it is supposed to be, but it stresses me out when there is a glitch and I can't find the plane. Technology!
I will breathe a sigh of relief when I hear that they have landed safely. Of course, then I have a whole new list of possible worst case scenarios.

1 comment:

Verna said...

Sherri they will be okay! God is Good!

Lovely that you could track their flight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails