Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Singing on Palm Sunday

My precious Preschoolers, all 39, of them paraded into church, waving their palms, and then proceeded to sing two songs for the congregation. They did an awesome job and made me very proud as their teacher.
There is just something so heartwarming about seeing little children praising Jesus in their innocent, uninhibited way.
Here they are on the altar. It was like poetry in motion to watch how they were able to gently hand me their palms, walk up to the altar and find their spot without any hassle. This class is the best I have ever had at getting themselves lined up there or maybe this teacher has just learned better methods over the years, who knows? At any rate it is very impressive.
Even those little two year olds in the front row sang, did the motions, and stood like champs. I had no criers this time around.
As the familiar hymn says about the children's songs, "they were the simplest and the best." I have to agree with those wise words!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails