Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daddy's taking me to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow. zoo tomorrow, we can stay all day!

All tired out after the zoo trip
A family photo by the big globe. Tizita is busy with something

Here we are ready to take our train ride. The engineer assured us she has taken many trips with only adults riding so no need to feel foolish. Alissa and John stayed behind to take pictures.


Tizita is showing everyone where she was born



Look who is pushing Tizita? She was more than happy to let Great Grandma push her all around the zoo.




Here is the happy family ready to go in the zoo.


When you look at the photos you should start at the bottom and work your way up to get them in the right order. I am still working on things like that so bear with me.


The song title for today is one of my Preschooler's favorites. It has lots fun verses that have the kids acting like all the different animals. Anyway it started going through my head so I figured I would use it today and keep singing it while I blog this entry. One of the things we did yesterday was take Tizita over to the zoo which is right across the street from their house. She is no stranger to this zoo since she and Courtney go there on a daily basis. It is a small zoo, but a great size for little ones. I have included the pictures from the zoo trip. If you haven't checked out yesterday's post do so now, too, since it has some more pictures on it from our visit on Saturday. I also put a slide show up in the right corner with some new pictures so enjoy that, too.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time at the zoo and visiting. I really like the picture of Alissa, Courtney, and Tizita in the slideshow and the Van Aukens at the zoo by the globe. I hope John enjoys his first day at the new job tomorrow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails