Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school for me and my Preschoolers. It seems like just yesteday that I was cleaning up and shutting down my classroom for the summer. People used to tell me that the older we got the faster the time sped by and I know that is true. Now if only the next 10 days will go by quickly. At least school will give me a nice diversion and keep my mind off of worrisome thoughts. I expect a few criers in my morning class today, hopefully the tears will be shortlived and smiles will soon follow. I always have to instruct the parents on how to say a quick good bye and then get out. They are often more of a problem than the kids themselves!
Well time to put on a new outfit and go meet the kids.
Note to Tizzy: You will get to meet your mama and papa this coming Friday! (At least I think that is the right day) I think about this meeting all the time although today it will be in the back of my mind while I meet my Preschoolers. Stay healthy, safe, and happy, little one. See you on Sept. 12 when you come home!
I want to thank Courtney and Paul's friend, Badger Girl for reading my blog and sending comments my way. It makes me feel good to know people read this blog!

1 comment:

badger girl said...

:) You have many reasons to be happy! God will take care of any bumps in the road, He always does! Have a great first week of school!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails