Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wedding Proofs are in

Kim, this one is for you! You look beautiful


Mr. and Mrs. Hunter


The beautiful Illinois Wesleyan campus




Our family










A proud Dad







Sisters





The beautiful bride



As if I don't have enough pictures to peruse this weekend, Alissa got her proofs and I have been enjoying looking at all of those beautiful photos this afternoon. It is nice to relive those happy memories of Aug. 30. I will post a few of my favorites here.



I talked to Courtney before the Packer game today and Tizzy was learning to say "Go, Pack, Go". I could hear her babbling in the background. She had her first bath last night, slept well, and went to church this morning. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Verna said...

Beautiful photos from the beautiful Wedding! It was a wonderful week end. I'm glad Bud and I were a part of it. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of this wonderful celebration!

Kim said...

Those are wonderful pictures. I really like the one of you and John and the one of Alissa and Nathan walking (from behind). I agree with my mom, it was a wonderful wedding!! I'll have to get with Lissa to see the rest of the proofs. I'm also sending you a copy of our pics from the weekend and some short funny videos. The dance off between Paul and Lissa is my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails