Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If it's Tuesday, then this must be Grandmaville


No news from Grandmaville today regarding Tizita except what I read on Courtney's blog which is certainly fun, but it makes me want to be there spending time with her. In the meantime while I wait patiently until Saturday, September 27 when I can go visit her again, I will throw myself into school and give my students the attention they deserve from me. I have to say that during those first two weeks of school while Courtney and Paul were traveling my attention was not always directed toward my class as it should have been. I know none of them noticed, after all they are only three and four and I know how to meet and greet parents so they didn't notice any distractions either, but I know I wasn't there mentally as much as I should have been, so I fixed that. Today was actually the best Tuesday so far. We had Teddy Bear day and made little wagons out of shoeboxes. We took our bears around the block in their wagons. It was a fun day. John did a lot of yard work today and then grilled steaks for us which were waiting for me when I got home. This is what I will miss most when he starts his new job!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails