Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flowers and first days
















The first three days of school are behind me and already my kids are starting to get used to the routine and rules of my classroom. I had no criers on the first day, but a few yesterday and today. They stopped as soon as mom left so no big deal. John bought me those beautiful flowers for my first day of school. He bought them at our farmer's market for the price of $5.00. What a thoughtful husband I have!





I have also included a few pictures of my kids having fun in my classroom.





No word from Courtney and Paul yet. I think they are at the guest house now, but maybe they are lost in Ethiopia somewhere, not sure. I am hoping for a call or email tomorrow when they meet Tizita. Watch for details.

1 comment:

Verna said...

Your flowers were beautiful, just goes to show that a gift doesn't have to be expensive to lovely and appreciated. That was awful nice of John to do that for you. Hope and pray he will find a good job soon. (Of course if he's not working he may also be able to spend more time with this new grandchild that is coming home?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails