Monday, September 29, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays

Headband gals
Ready for our walk to the zoo.

How sweet is this little lady?


This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls!







The next line in that title is "always get me down" but that does not apply to my Monday. Since it is Monday and it has been rainy all day I am just using the first part of the title of the song. It has been a very good Monday all around. John just got home from the first day at his new job. The name of the company is Realtime Utility Engineers and he had a very good day. He reports that there are nice people and he has a big cubicle, no door or window. My kids were very well behaved today and they seemed to understand what I was trying to teach them. Of course, it was just the color brown so maybe they already knew about brown! I got my hair colored and cut by a new beautician. She did a fine job, I like the cut, now the test comes to see if I still like it as much tomorrow when I have to do it myself. So as you see, all in all a better than average day for me.
I am going to add some more pictures from our fun Saturday with Tizita. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Your Pal, M said...

I love the picture of Courtney, Alissa, and Tizita also!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails