Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to work I go

Tomorrow is the day that John starts his new job. I wanted to write the name of the new company, but it escapes me at the moment and I am too lazy to go downstairs and ask John. Here he is and he is not celebrating a Packer win since that did not happen but he is celebrating his last day of lay off vacation and his first day on the new job. He is celebrating with a fine cigar from Nathan which he says was the best cigar ever and a bottle of fine beer. I hope he has a great first day and that the new company is a good fit for him and his skills. I also hope he can work there for a good long time.
Be sure and check out past posts for new pictures of Tizita in case you haven't seen them yet.

1 comment:

Courtney and Paul said...

Tizita and I were just looking at the blog and when she saw this picture of Dad she said, "Grandpa", which comes out as "ampa" but we know what she means.

Here's a message from her:

gm,ygiu n nbmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails