Friday, September 5, 2008

Just heard from Courtney and Paul!!!!

While I was playing my loud clean up music at school my cell must have rung and I missed a call from Courtney. I never take my phone to school but today I kept it right out by the CD player. I did hear the beep for the message and there was Courtney as clear as if she were next door. She sounded so excited and happy, not a bit tired. They had just spent time with Tizita and it went well. She sat on Courtney's lap for a very long time just checking things out. Courtney described Tizita as reserved, very cute and sweet. They got her to smile three times while they visited. I guess she was still a bit leary of Paul, but so was Alissa when she first met him and look where that went! I feel so relieved to have heard from her. I wish I had been able to talk to her, but this is fine. Keep the prayers coming!

2 comments:

cjdobbie said...

Wonderful news! The new family has met and are bonding! Yea!!!! Soon Tizzy will be all smiles as she realizes what a wonderful life she will have!
cjdobbie

Kim said...

I know those three smiles are the first of many to come! What happy news to hear the bonding has started. Can't wait to hear more about little Tizzy and the new family ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails