Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lstest news on the Van Auken Family

In an email I received from Courtney yesterday she said that Tizita is now mimicing their words and laughing and teasing them. She is able to stack her stacking toy and Courtney knew that would make her grandma preschool teacher happy and it indeed does. Today Tizita is in Courtney and Paul's full care so from now on she is with her mama and papa. They will fly out of Ethiopia on Thursday sometime. ( I have trouble with reading the flight schedules, never sure which time zone they are on) Anyway with a short stop in Rome they will be landing in Washington DC to do all the customs business and then on to Appleton to meet the grandmas and grandpas. That should be at 3:46 pm on Friday. (That time I am sure of)
John had a promising interview yesterday and that is all I will say on that for now. Keep the prayers coming for safe travels for the new family, John's job situation, and all of the waiting families' peace of mind.
Note to Tizita: I cannot believe that you are almost home and soon we will see you in person. Just to let you know I will be taking many, many pictures. You will probably think that the camera is a part of my face, how silly would that be? I hear you are having fun with the stacking cups from GiGi Marge. Good for you, you make this grandma teacher proud! See you soon.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

This makes me tear up!!! I'm so excited for them and for your whole family. What joy is yours!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails