Monday, December 29, 2008

Dave and Buster's







Let me teill you that Dave and Buster's was everything I hoped for. Lots of fun games spitting out tickets, adults with no little kids to run over as I went to play the games, and worthless prizes to purchase at the end. We ate shrimp and steak before gaming. We played shooting games, skee ball, wheel of fortune, deal or no deal. basketball, and many other nameless games. We won enough tickets to purchase a shot glass and a teddy bear wearing a D and B tee shirt. We ended our night with one last drink at the bar in take home glasses. I had a D and B long Island ice tea and John had an over and under shot. We like the glasses those two drinks came in so we sacrificed ourselves to have them. The bartender was so friendly, he even threw in two extra free glasses for us. We chit chatted with him a lot. We are back at the hotel now and it is time for bed. What a fun night we had! We have decided to call it our NYE so the pressure is off for that night. Yes!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I had wondered what John was drinking. I haven't had a long island ice tea for a long time. That sounds good. Looks like you had a fun time and enjoyed the games.

madj said...

You all did not get to see the "money shot" photo taken of Sherri in "action" at Ski Ball. I did. I took it. This was one of the best New Year's Eves ever, even though it was two nights before.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails