Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Night of anxious waiting

Alissa and Nathan, the happy honeymooners were due to fly out of Montego Bay and arrive in Chicago by 9:00. Well due to our bad winter weather and ice and snow at O'Hare their flight won't even be leaving Jamaica until 9:00. That is the latest report from Nathan's blackberry which is now out of juice. With the winter weather warning lasting throughout the night, I am thinking they may not fly out until tomorrow which is probably better. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers for safe travels. Hopefully by the time you read this, they will be home safe and sound.

4 comments:

badger girl said...

it will work out okay, this snow sure is causing travel troubles all over the place! get some rest. :)

Kim said...

I've been thinking about them all day hoping that the weather wouldn't affect their travels. I will continue to think of them until they get home.

Courtney and Paul said...

You know I'm thinking about them. Call me if you need to, but I'm sure they'll be just fine.

Kim said...

Any updates?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails