Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

As I posted before, I don't care much for New Year's Eve. I just like to roll right into the new year without any of that "out with the old and in with the new" business. I happen to like the comfort of the old and find nothing really wrong with the old. I know there is always room for improvement but I don't buy into the resolution thing either. I hope to be a bit kinder, gentler, and eat a little less while exercising more in 2009 that is about it. So on that note, Happy New Year. I hope it is a safe, fun night for everyone. See you in 2009.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy New Year Sherri!! I'm looking forward to seeing Lissa and Nathan tonight ;o)

Verna said...

Happy New Year Sherri & John.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails