Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Thanks be to God for his Indescribable Gift". 2 Cor.9:15

My 16 ready to go up into church for the program.

Our Children's program was a huge success this morning! 16 of my 22 children braved the snow and cold to come and join in the celebration of our Saviour's birthday. The theme of the program was the Bible passage in the title of this post. My children sang very loud and didn't seem too afraid of all the people looking at them. I am glad that it is over for another year and I am very proud of my little ones for a job well done. Tomorrow and Tuesday I have Christmas parties with my classes and then we are done for our Christmas break. I am looking forward to some fun activities with the kids now that the program is behind us.

2 comments:

madj said...

I can actually attest to the fact that all went well. Your upcoming "week" sounds really tough.

Courtney and Paul said...

Sounds like everything went very well despite the freezing, blowing conditions! We did not venture out and are hoping we can dig ourselves out by tomorrow for Tizu's 2-year appointment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails