Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our crazy coaster and terrific tiles business

This past weekend, Mallory and I have really gone to business with our coaster and tile creations. We made tiles for anyone and everyone we could think of and we had a lot of fun along the way! Maybe some of you reading this will actually be the lucky recipient of our efforts. It isn't just the crafting but doing it with Mallory makes it so much fun. How many almost sixteen year olds do you know who actually enjoy spending time with their Aunt crafting?
We did have to listen to John as he became very upset with his Packers. It was a long and disappointing afternoon for him. Oh well, there is always next season.

2 comments:

Courtney and Paul said...

I'm inspired by your work. I shall check into setting up our Etsy account THIS WEEK. Hold me to it!

Mal - I can't wait to see you cheer on Friday! (I wrote it here because I'm guessing you'll check it.)

Your Pal, M said...

Right you were Courtney I did check it. =]I'm excited too. M birthday woot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails