Monday, December 22, 2008

Not me! Monday


I did not take down the Christmas tree in my classroom today before my classroom Christmas party tomorrow just because it is one less thing I will have to do before my vacation starts! No, not me, not on your life!
I did not eat more cookies today than most people eat in two weeks, no not me, I only eat sweets in moderation.
I most certainly did not spend two hours this afternoon playing pathwords, twist word, and guess the sketch. I don't waste my time on computer games.
I am not at all anticipating the birth of the 18th duggar baby tonight on TLC . Who really watches those kind of shows. I also would never laugh at them for any reason, not me, I don't make fun of people.
I most certainly did not find any dust bunnies under my bedroom furniture while cleaning today.

These "Not Me, Mondays" originated on the "My charming kids" blog which is located on the right. I don't quite get how to do all the links to include my post on hers and I am not sure anyone would really care about my post, but I like her idea so I just borrowed it and am using it on my blog.
That being said, I would never "steal" anyone's idea without permission, not me!

3 comments:

Courtney and Paul said...

I liked that post. Will this be a regular feature every Monday? Seriously. I liked it. I may have to steal it as well sometime...

Verna said...

I had trouble doing the Not Me-Monday, But I think I know what I did wrong to link to mine from her. I couldn't believe it that I was # 99 today.
Anytime I am having a bad day at the office. All I have to do is tune in to her blog, and I always come back with a smile on my face.

Kim said...

Loved the NOT ME Monday Sherri!! Keep em up!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails