Sunday, December 21, 2008

They're Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I just talked to Alissa and they are safely home. They arrived in Chicago about 2:00AM. John was able to watch the plane take off from Sangster Airport in Montego Bay and then track it until he came to bed while they were somewhere over Orlando. I tried calling at 4:30 AM when I woke up and they were just waiting for their shuttle to take them to their car at the hotel. They left the hotel at 6:30 and rolled into Milwaukee at 8:00. She says they are going to sleep now and that they are not tan, their sunscreen worked. I wil have to wait for more trip details until Christmas.
Thanks for your prayers and kind thoughts. They helped to keep me calm.
Now I am getting ready for my kids program. I hope a few little ones actually venture out in the below zero weather to come to church and sing with us. If not, I will understand! It is cold out there. Have a good Sunday, everyone and stay warm.

1 comment:

Verna said...

Glad they are back safe and sound. Looking forward to hearing about some of their adventures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails